Otaku Weekends Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun and friends along with all your anime and manga needs! Not your typical done-before forum. See for yourself!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Cartoons: Love or Hate?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cartoons: Love or Hate? Empty
PostSubject: Cartoons: Love or Hate?   Cartoons: Love or Hate? EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 10:35

I doubt there's a lot of people out there that skipped cartoons while still cought in the wings of childhood. The reason is quite simple, they don't appear on TV 24/7 and are uncommon as opposed to animes...at least in my country, that's how is it.

I've been watching cartoons since I can remember. Tom and Jerry, which is Mom's Favorite, was also mine. I've seen the tales of that grey carrot addicted bunny and his hunter, Disney focused cartoons, random stuff and, to be honest, lots of crap.

Now, pardon my language, but they are kinda in the sucky side. Terrible graphics and action, violence used in mooooost cases to humor the kids, bad dub-work in newer releases and frankly, not the positive source for inspiration and personality development.

I used to be addicted to cartoons and go as far as gluing my eyes to the TV at least 12 hours a day. You can imagine the effect that has on your eyes and brain. I will risk sounding like your mother and tell you to take breaks and not glue yourself to shiny stuff.

What more to say? They eased me into animes which I come to love and now I barely watch Tom and Jerry if Mom spots in of TV, that's the single one I can bear to watch. They could be fun though, I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://otaku-weekends.board-directory.net

Cartoons: Love or Hate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Weekends Forum :: The Cafe :: Cartoons and Comics-
Jump to: